2011 m. gruodžio 29 d., ketvirtadienis

Something magical

   Wel, wel, wel... Christmas has come! So quickly... The most important thing in Christmas is definitely being with family and the loved ones so of course these days I spent at home with my family. Lazy days, presents, movie nights, festive tea, the smell of home made buns... I have waited for this so long. I love Christmas. It's like something special, something with no words discribing - only smell, joy, and something magical in heart. 
   I hope everyone had magical Christmas and I wish to all of you a memorable (in a good way) New Year!



I wanted this and now I have it!

New dress for New Year's fest.


Christmas pillows

Still, no snow... so I made some 'snow' on my sill of window.


Home made buns with curds and raisins.


Present for me: books of cooking (my wish has been heard).


Other present for me: very expensive earrings (I wanted these long ago).


Other parfume. These are  from "Blue.up" collection. The smell is similar to Calvin Klein's "Forbidden Euphoria".

One more present for me: Christmas socks! I love them!



Let's make 2012 the year of paradise:)


1 komentaras:

  1. Nice photos, I love your Christmas gifts :)
    thanks for your lovely comment, I wish you Happy New Year 2012!

    xoxo
    http://marinnelle.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti