New year - new promises, new goals, new values... Sounds familiar?:)
My New Year was really great, with someone I care all the time. These people are a long time in my life and they are like my family. So it was good to begin new year with something old and very important to me. And it was the first New Year in Vilnius, so it was really exciting! Fireworks all day and all night, music, dancing, city, amazing view of city from Barbican wall (there were so huge crowd), walking in city all night and laughing... And one song I couldn't forget and I couldn't find what the artist is, but yesterday at random I found it. This song reminds me of New Year's morning (there was so sunny and warm day, something we didn't expected because all these days were so ugly).
Dinner with my girls. It's Girls night!
Tortillas. Thanks for my dear girlfriend, it was delicious!
Vilnius. Love this city







.jpg)
.jpg)


Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą