2011 m. gruodžio 17 d., šeštadienis

Something is different

   Still no snow. It's the first year when on December weather is like autumn's. It's strange and not cool. How Christmas can be without snow? It's the same as Christmas without Christmas Tree or New Year without fireworks. I realy hope this would change soon.
   There will be my 21 birthday  next week. And it's hard to believe how time goes fast. 4 years ago I couldn't imagine where I will be, what I will be, how my values of life will change and who I will try to become. Still, it is where to go and try to be a better person with achievement of objectives. And it's curious who/what I will be after 4 more years... I think all these questions not only in my mind.
  Yesterday I met my good friend from my hometown. We couldn't remember when was the last time we saw each other. We had a great time! It was good and nice. Almost like nothing's changed with our lifes. Maybe Home isn't a house where you live/lived, sometimes Home is people you are surounded with.


I bought this necklace for my Mom. The Christmas present.

"Reserved" dress. I couldn't decide if I will wear this on my Birthday party.
Crushed spinach soup.

2 komentarai:

  1. great pictures :)
    Love the present for your mom, nice idea

    AtsakytiPanaikinti
  2. Here we don't have snow too :< It sucks.
    U bought a really nice necklace for ur mom!
    Take care xoxo

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    AtsakytiPanaikinti