2011 m. rugsėjo 28 d., trečiadienis

Long & happy weeks

In these days I'm looking and choosing my new own camera to buy so I hope my posts will be with good quality photos taken by my new camera.
These few weeks were interesting: dating, almost every day/night walking the old town of Vilnius with my BFF and drinking coffee, celebrating my classmate's birthday at my hometown. So just spent my time with my belovies.  What can I say, I missed Vilnius of this side and I'm glad I'm here again.



Coffee time. This one is from 'MacDonald' but my favourite one is Latte  from 'Coffeeinn'. I don't know why but Latte from 'Coffeeinn' is much tastier and of course more expensive than from 'McCaffee').

My new ring and bracelets from 'Ibero'.

                                                    Found the graffiti wall near the park.
Just saying hello to upcoming Autumn.
Vilnius Cathedral square. This square always is full of people. This is the place where you can read the book or magazine, drink coffee and relax. Earler this square was surounded by young skaterboys but now I don't see them anymore so frequently.

'Vilnius live'. There was a weekend with some stages in Vilnius where random people could spend a good time by dancing, watching concerts and etc. This stage was dancing satage. It was very fun to see how random people can learn to dance so good, like a professional so quickly.

I bought some tea with new flavors. I usualy drinking coffee but sometimes I want something different (tea or cacao). So at home one cabinet is full of tea. My favourite one is Rooibos Mirabelle cream tea.

 
Wanted to try something different with my outfit so here I am.

Packing things and having ready for going back to Vilnius.

1 komentaras: