These few days were so lazy, I can't even thought about it. Doing almost nothing, watching series of '90210', 'Gossip Girl' and not walking the city so frequently. Lazy, lazy, lazy! Shame on me. But my wekend wasn't that bad like these days. This weekend despite hard work at home was almost about the food: I wanted to try make something new, to surprise my family and maybe myself. So coming back to home was with purpose. Friday evening was spent with macaroni and wine. I decided to make it a little of bit differently. Next evening was Family's Movie Night with the company of fried bread and sauce. And today was a special lunch: steaks with mashed pumpkins-potatoes.
Yes, I feel heavy after this food maraton, and from now on I will be on some kind of diet.
Now I have to pack my things and go to Vilnius. I hope, this week won't be lazy again. Have a good week everyone!
Yes, I feel heavy after this food maraton, and from now on I will be on some kind of diet.
Now I have to pack my things and go to Vilnius. I hope, this week won't be lazy again. Have a good week everyone!
Friday's outfit. Skirt from 'Tally weijl'.
Cups by Jacobs. So artistic!
'If I'll miss to gift you all the flowers, it's a blame of short life'
'The dream of perpetual flowering tree came true when I met You'
My fluffy friend.
Macaroni with cheese and 'Cream Bonjour'
Family dinner. Macaroni, wine - it was perfect.
Fried bread's sauce of curds, mayonnaise with horseradish, cheese, garlic and Mexican spices.







Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą