2011 m. rugsėjo 1 d., ketvirtadienis

The last year at College begins...

Yesterday was a little of bit emotional day: packing things, eating special lunch, making special toasts, eating my favourite mom's made apple pie and in the evening moving to Vilnius. Still, I can't believe how fast this summer ended. But in the other hand it was good to back here, meeting my classmates, a lot of new faces of freshmen and of course old faces of people I know in this dorm. Today I couldn't miss a chance to spend my day by shopping. So with my BFF spent this day together. After shopping we ended our day in MacDonalds. I can't resist and I never will to MacDonald's french fries and ice-cream (vanilla) coctail. The only food I always eat in this restaurant. So that's how I spent these last few days.



My favourite apple pie made of apples, pears and hazelnuts
Special lunch: stew and red wine
Few days ago bought this fragrance
Today's last stop: at MacDonald's


1 komentaras:

  1. Mmm, apple pie... :) Love your outfit and Chanel perfume! Hope you'll have amazing year at college, I wish you good luck :)

    xoxo
    http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com/

    AtsakytiPanaikinti