I'm not ready to say bye to summer yet... but in the other hand I love autumn! Anyway, yesterday was dance for summer ending in my hometown. It was very fun see all a long time ago unseen faces and dancing with these friends. Yesterday's evening was really memorable. And today was just chilling out. Taking the walk with my good friend, sharing memories about yesterday's dance, eating icecream and laughing. After that I spent my evening with my favourite magazine 'Lofficiel Mada' and my dinner in the garden.



Yesterday's dance in my hometown. There were a lot of people!

My favourite candlesticks




Looks like you had a fabulous time :) Lovely photos, I like your dinner, it looks yummy :)
AtsakytiPanaikintixoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com
p.s. thanks for following, I follow you back :)
AtsakytiPanaikintixoxo
I love your blog, you are so beautiful :)
AtsakytiPanaikintiim following you now!
xx
come see mine:
http://vt-chance.blogspot.com/