So busy, I haven't the time to write a recipe earlier (sorry, Karola). I'm glad, someone liked it. This is very simple to make. Here's the recipe:
Ingredients:
Smoked chicken
Leeks
Hulled sunflower seeds
Tomatoes
Pickles (or cucumber)
Cheese
Mayonnaise with horseradish
First cut chicken into cubes, cut leeks. Roast sunflower seeds with salt in a frying pan. Cut pickles, tomatoes and grate cheese. Mix all that with mayonnaise. Bon appetite!
Ingredients:
Smoked chicken
Leeks
Hulled sunflower seeds
Tomatoes
Pickles (or cucumber)
Cheese
Mayonnaise with horseradish
First cut chicken into cubes, cut leeks. Roast sunflower seeds with salt in a frying pan. Cut pickles, tomatoes and grate cheese. Mix all that with mayonnaise. Bon appetite!

Nice recipe!
AtsakytiPanaikintiI have a boticca.com giveaway on my blog.. it would mean a lot if you visit my blog and check it out! See you there :)
You are one step away from winning $100! Click the link below to enter my giveaway! :)
Enter boticca.com giveaway, win $100
♥ www.thegirlatfirstavenue.com
thank youuuuuu!!!! :D I'm defo making it tomorrow!!! :D
AtsakytiPanaikintihugs!
Karola
http://www.karolasway.blogspot.com/